Ukulele Reviews

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
Davoomac suggested that we should make reviews for our ukuleles so that other people planning to buy them will know what to expect. So how bout its own topic in the front page jus called Ukulele Reviews?

You guys are psychic! We have a review application in the works that is almost done. It will let you guys imput your own reviews of whatever ukulele you have into a database and hopefully we'll have eventually have reviews of almost all the ukes out there.

Just give us a little bit more time, it's actually getting really close to being done.

Good idea. The choosing process is murder. I could have used the info when I purchased. I'll get up a review on youtube of my Kanile'a K1.

Pretty good idea actually, becase when people plan to buy new ukes, they can open this thread and options will be available..

Maybe if you have a custom uke?? you can say what you have done to the uke, so that people dont buy the standard uke and realise they don't have the same ukulele..

I could do it on the Lu-21T i suppose

Our uke review section is almost done guys. I'm excited.

Not sure if this will be part of the review. Possible to have links to the builders of the uke reviewed. Hopefully the builders will have a listing of their retailers. Would be nice to find out who sells and where they are located.

Looking foward to the reviews. Especially from some of the more talented UU members. Curious to hear what they feel are the strengths & weakness of the uke reviewed based on their playing style and perceptions.

We're almost ready to launch this section, we're looking for beta testers to give some feedback.

you can reply in this thread if you want to be a tester.

Actually, if anyone in our forums wants to try out our uke review thing, heres the address,

http://ukuleleunderground.com/ukereviews

I'm still in the process of making it look better, but it should work. Go ahead and add your review for your uke or if you don't see the uke you have listed, we are definitely missing a lot of them, just email us (ukuleleunderground(at)gmail(dot)com) and I'll put it into the db.

Thanks UU people, seriously, I am humbled that all of you take time out of your day to spend it with us on our site. Hopefully we can continue to provide for you guys and girls everything you need to rock!

I'll make a list of Brueko and Risa Ukuleles. They seem to be missing completely in your list.

i believe that it is necessary to be able to comment the reviews. First of all ot guarantee more neutrality and second to be able to write corrections.

For example (really just a random example) Fred Miu's review of the Kala KA-TE. He said that it has been made in Hawaii, which i think is wrong. I am quite sure that Kalas are made in China and only the Setup is made in Hawaii

i believe that it is necessary to be able to comment the reviews. First of all ot guarantee more neutrality and second to be able to write corrections.

For example (really just a random example) Fred Miu's review of the Kala KA-TE. He said that it has been made in Hawaii, which i think is wrong. I am quite sure that Kalas are made in China and only the Setup is made in Hawaii

I agree. This is our beta for the uke reviews. Keep those suggestions coming so we can get mold this thing into something good. :)

How about Hilo brand? I feel that even though I don't play mine/my daughters anymore, the bargain brands should be listed, because, like it was for me, it may be the only option they have to learn on before they trade up.

Ashbury Koa Tenor

@UkuCouS: What do you think of your Ashbury Koa Tenor? I've got one on order and I'm very excited about it.

Top Bottom