FS: LoPrinzi AM-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

jer

Reaction score
I've gone back and forth on this one, but I think it's time to let it go now. This is a LoPrinzi AM-S soprano. Made in Florida by the well respected LoPrinzi family. You can see the website here.
Solid mahogany wood body with rosewood fretboard. Bone nut and saddle. Grover geared tuning machines.

I purchased it new about a month ago. It has gone through a professional inspection and setup by Elderly Instruments. I've taken very good care of it.
It includes an Ohana hardshell case that was purchased along with the ukulele.

It's a beautiful instrument with a sweet, mellow kind of sound. Value of all this together new was $535.

I know I'm going to take a loss on this, but I'm going to try to price it to sale at $350. That includes Priority Mail shipping.
I am willing to ship to the lower 48 USA states only.

I will accept United States Postal Service money orders only as payment. As far as I know you must purchase the money order with either cash or a debit card. I don't think they allow you to buy one with a credit card, unless something has changed.

I may also include a Kaces soprano gigbag with this. It was $40 new, and some LaBella and D'Addario Nyltech strings, and some friction tuners I have sitting around. It depends on what I feel I can safely fit into the box. You're buying the uke and hard case, not this stuff. It'd just be a freebie, so don't complain if it's not in there.

Anyone interested can send me a private message on UU and let me know you're interested and where you're from. I'm normally able to check messages at least once a day, if not more.
I'm not willing to make any exceptions to any of the above.
I'll attach pictures. I also recorded a sound sample just playing random little things. I don't have professional recording equipment, but if you have good speakers or good headphones this might give you an idea at least. This is with the Nyltech strings. Here is the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/9qslei0ehfaw2ir/LoPrinzi-AMS-sample.mp3?dl=0

I put a set of D'addario Nyltech strings on it about a week ago. That's what it'll ship with. I'm not sure if I prefer those or the LaBella strings. At one point, it was definitely LaBella.

Thanks for checking out this listing.

Last edited:
......and this uke is no longer for sale. *Sold*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom