McNally drumstick for my 5 year old?

Should I get my 5 year old an McNally drunstick?

• Shoots!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • No, another instrument?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Save it for his college and let him play the beater uke.

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
Strumstick for 5 year old?

I vote no, unless you want one. I have one and they are fun, but having seen what my 4 year-old nephew does with it (uses it like a drumstick) forget it :)

But it depends on the kid.

idk i could just be not good enough with string instruments to know but when i played around with these things at guitar center it was hard to get a loud sound and i mean like i could barely hear. Granted this may be a good thing for kids learning new instruments lol =P But again this was just my unexperienced self messing around with it at guitar center so i could be completely wrong.

Oh also forgot to mention haha (which is very important) that when i say mess with these kinda things i mean instruments like it. Guitars the shame shape and body size and basses. I just felt the body of the guitar wouldnt allow sound to come from it. okay im done haha sorry for the waste of time lol

I vote yes. I mess around with the StrumStick all the time at my local music shop. I totally think it would be great to help a little kid get used to "strings".

Okay i feel dumb and didnt want to plague your thread with more uselessness so please please forgive me...But i think i was thinking of something else that i played with at guitar center compared to this. So just disregard everything i said and i will leave your thread forever and in peace now lol =)
Sorry for the uselessness

-Seth =)

sure, why not!!

Top Bottom