PDA

View Full Version : (UK) WTB All solid Koa Koaloha Concert KCM-00

GiaDoan
04-25-2015, 02:32 PM
Aloha,
I'm in Portsmouth, Uk and 'd like to buy a Koaloha KCM-00.
I've found out a dealer www.southernukulelestore.co.uk, but they are kind of a little bit not so close for me to come in and try out the uke.
I'm just curious if some of you know where I can find this uke in Portsmouth. Cheers!

rappsy
04-25-2015, 04:53 PM
What a great Uke it is too. The KoAloa's really ring out. Great for jams. Good choice.

Mattyukaholic
04-25-2015, 08:47 PM
You're unlikely to find it in Portsmouth. SUS are the only KoAloha dealer in the UK.

YorkSteve
04-25-2015, 10:39 PM
PM sent...

wayward
04-25-2015, 10:40 PM
Hi and welcome to UU! I'm in the New Forest, in between you and the Southern Ukulele Store, so it's a bit closer for me - but I'd happily travel twice the distance to try a ukulele there: you won't find a better range of ukuleles or more helpful, knowledgeable staff anywhere else in the UK.

Aloha,
I'm in Portsmouth, Uk and 'd like to buy a Koaloha KCM-00.
I've found out a dealer www.southernukulelestore.co.uk, but they are kind of a little bit not so close for me to come in and try out the uke.
I'm just curious if some of you know where I can find this uke in Portsmouth. Cheers!

GiaDoan
04-26-2015, 07:05 AM
What a great Uke it is too. The KoAloa's really ring out. Great for jams. Good choice.

Cheers mate!!! I really looking forward to playing around with it soon ;)

GiaDoan
04-26-2015, 07:32 AM
You're unlikely to find it in Portsmouth. SUS are the only KoAloha dealer in the UK.

thank you for your info :cheers::cheers:

GiaDoan
04-26-2015, 07:44 AM
Hi and welcome to UU! I'm in the New Forest, in between you and the Southern Ukulele Store, so it's a bit closer for me - but I'd happily travel twice the distance to try a ukulele there: you won't find a better range of ukuleles or more helpful, knowledgeable staff anywhere else in the UK.

I'm thinking of taking a train straight to Pokesdown soon! Sounds like a great chance for an international student like me to experience UK, and be satisfied with uke hobby as well :D Thanks in advance for your sharing, Wayward :agree:

wayward
04-26-2015, 07:54 AM
I'm thinking of taking a train straight to Pokesdown soon! Sounds like a great chance for an international student like me to experience UK, and be satisfied with uke hobby as well :D Thanks in advance for your sharing, Wayward :agree:

When I realised you were a student I almost edited my post to mention Pokesdown train station: exit the station and walk down the road directly opposite and Southern Ukulele Store is on the left. Btw, in case you haven't found it yet, there's also a great ukulele jam group in Portsmouth called the Pompey Pluckers. Have fun!

Mattyukaholic
04-26-2015, 10:51 AM
When I realised you were a student I almost edited my post to mention Pokesdown train station: exit the station and walk down the road directly opposite and Southern Ukulele Store is on the left. Btw, in case you haven't found it yet, there's also a great ukulele jam group in Portsmouth called the Pompey Pluckers. Have fun!

You'll love it. A trip to SUS is one of the best things in the world. And they have a few KoAloha concerts in right now so you could pick out the best one.