(UK) WTB All solid Koa Koaloha Concert KCM-00

GiaDoan

Reaction score
Aloha,
I'm in Portsmouth, Uk and 'd like to buy a Koaloha KCM-00.
I've found out a dealer www.southernukulelestore.co.uk, but they are kind of a little bit not so close for me to come in and try out the uke.
I'm just curious if some of you know where I can find this uke in Portsmouth. Cheers!
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

What a great Uke it is too. The KoAloa's really ring out. Great for jams. Good choice.

PM sent...

Hi and welcome to UU! I'm in the New Forest, in between you and the Southern Ukulele Store, so it's a bit closer for me - but I'd happily travel twice the distance to try a ukulele there: you won't find a better range of ukuleles or more helpful, knowledgeable staff anywhere else in the UK.
Aloha,
I'm in Portsmouth, Uk and 'd like to buy a Koaloha KCM-00.
I've found out a dealer www.southernukulelestore.co.uk, but they are kind of a little bit not so close for me to come in and try out the uke.
I'm just curious if some of you know where I can find this uke in Portsmouth. Cheers!
View attachment 78879View attachment 78880View attachment 78881

You're unlikely to find it in Portsmouth. SUS are the only KoAloha dealer in the UK.
Thank you for your info :cheers::cheers:

Hi and welcome to UU! I'm in the New Forest, in between you and the Southern Ukulele Store, so it's a bit closer for me - but I'd happily travel twice the distance to try a ukulele there: you won't find a better range of ukuleles or more helpful, knowledgeable staff anywhere else in the UK.
I'm thinking of taking a train straight to Pokesdown soon. It should be a great chance for an international student like me to experience UK, and be satisfied my uke-p*** :D Thanks for your sharing in advance :agree:

I'm thinking of taking a train straight to Pokesdown soon! Sounds like a great chance for an international student like me to experience UK, and be satisfied with uke hobby as well :D Thanks in advance for your sharing, Wayward :agree:

I'm thinking of taking a train straight to Pokesdown soon! Sounds like a great chance for an international student like me to experience UK, and be satisfied with uke hobby as well :D Thanks in advance for your sharing, Wayward :agree:

When I realised you were a student I almost edited my post to mention Pokesdown train station: exit the station and walk down the road directly opposite and Southern Ukulele Store is on the left. Btw, in case you haven't found it yet, there's also a great ukulele jam group in Portsmouth called the Pompey Pluckers. Have fun!

When I realised you were a student I almost edited my post to mention Pokesdown train station: exit the station and walk down the road directly opposite and Southern Ukulele Store is on the left. Btw, in case you haven't found it yet, there's also a great ukulele jam group in Portsmouth called the Pompey Pluckers. Have fun!

You'll love it. A trip to SUS is one of the best things in the world. And they have a few KoAloha concerts in right now so you could pick out the best one.

Top Bottom