the san diego represent jam

mcarreon89

Reaction score
the same post that is in the after action review thread in the regional get together part. thank you ukuleleunderground and alrine and ryan for making it possible.

so i finally got the vid done. it took a little bit. i had finisehd it once and had to start over cause my computer froze. sucks but i started it again and saved it and here it is. would love the feedback. i think i got pretty much everones username inside the video too so look out for yourself!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpBTV-LfvUM

thanks again all for checking it out. it was great. ready for the next.

ps. i found out how we can make the next one 10 times better..................lets get aldrine n ryan over here!!!

Totally awesome. Damn I am kicking myself now. My girlfriends family is going to San Diego in a couple weeks and they asked me if I wanted to go with them. I told them no cause I had to work. :eek: They made their reservations a while ago, so don't kill me.

Me and Aldrine will get up there this year though. I'll make sure of it.

Last edited:
that would be an honor

Totally awesome. Damn I am kicking myself now. My girlfriends family is going to San Diego in a couple weeks and they asked me if I wanted to go with them. I told them no cause I had to work. :eek: They made their reservations a while ago, so don't kill me.

Me and Aldrine will get up there this year though. I'll make sure of it.

man that would be an honor to all jam together and learn and eat and then jam again. stay in touch. and stay coooool

peace n love

Top Bottom