FS: KoAloha Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

d-mace

Reaction score
Sold

2012 KoAloha Tenor factory second (there is a black mark on the label). Excellent condition. No dents or dings. I am not sure what the flaw from the factory was. The only thing I've noticed is a small rough spot on the side edge.

Excellent set-up and playability. Easy action, no buzzing and good intonation. No issues to report. Sounds better than anything else I own.

Reason for selling: I purchased this from a UU member a few months ago and I've only played it for about 20 minutes. I'm just not a tenor guy but like to try them every once in a while.

Includes a really cool and great fitting hardshell case. Looking to break even at $650 + $25 shipping in the US. Let me know if you have any questions. Possibly open for a trade....

FullSizeRender (3).jpgFullSizeRender (2).jpgFullSizeRender (1).jpgIMG_0432.jpgFullSizeRender.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! If you're looking for a KoAloha tenor, grab this one. Great price from a trusted UU member!

Wow! If you're looking for a KoAloha tenor, grab this one. Great price from a trusted UU member!
Hear! Hear! Agreed Doc. Crazy price. Wow dave, some lucky member is about to score big time. Those cases alone are gorgeous and not cheap at all. Man, almost makes me want to start playing tenors...

I'm surprised this uke didn't get snapped up in the first hour. (If I didn't already have a KoAloha tenor, it would have.) Great uke and great price!

You would have to put this up on the same day I blow the engine in my truck..... I can see myself now.....Yes Honey, the ukulele is much more important than a new engine. The truck just helps to pay the bills. :D

Thanks all for the comments. Sale is pending...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom