WTT Fly fishing guide service and lodging for ukes

deschutestrout

Reaction score
This is an outside the box sort of trade. I'm a professional outfitter on the Deschutes River in North Central Oregon. We own cabins, a cafe and I guide day, and multi-day fly fishing trips on the Deschutes. I would entertain trading services and/or lodging for mid-high end concerts and tenors. Whatcha got?

Here's a link to my site: http://www.deschutesriverflyfishing.com

Tight lines!

No concerts or tenors to trade, but man, this is a cool idea.

Hope it works!

Hey Mark. It's not going to be a Deliverance type thing, will it? :shaka: :smileybounce:

Pretty sure there was no fly fishing in Deliverance. Plus, he didn't say he was looking for a Banjo.

Joking aside, the Deschutes is a beautiful place. Excellent family trip for anyone who likes fishing, the outdoors, or rivers.

Hey Mark. It's not going to be a Deliverance type thing, will it? :shaka: :smileybounce:

What happens on the river, stays on the river :cool:. Thanks for the plugs guys ... hopefully this trade will work for someone, would be a pretty cool trade both ways for sure.

I have nothing to trade, nor do I know nothing about fishing, but I must say this is a great really cool creative idea.

I have nothing to trade, nor do I know nothing about fishing, but I must say this is a great really cool creative idea.

I agree. As it gets closer to summer, this should be a great opportunity to get out of the house and onto the water.

I've spend some wonderful days on the Deschutes. From brookies in the headwaters to browns I couldn't land further down below Crane Prairie. I've never fished the lower canyon and I regret that. I fished like an addict for almost 50 years but I don't seem to go now. Good luck with your idea, it's a great one and five years ago I would have put up a couple of tenors in trade post haste.

Top Bottom