Got bit twice by UAS same week

bdbrown

Reaction score
Ordered my 1st uke from HMS on Sat a Kala KA-TEM w/Ukecrazy hard case....After ordering I saw a Kala KA-SLNG on their site I got serious UAS.

So today spoke to Zach and he said I could add it to my other order with no additional shipping charges.

Well now I have both ukes with cases coming as soon as set-up is done, can't wait. HMS has already made me a happy camper.

Congrats! I've had good luck all of the Kala products I've bought. I, also, own a couple of Uke Crazy case. I like them, too!

Welcome to UU bdbrown. You fit right in.

–Lori

Welcome, and don't worry a bit about UAS, as Lori can attest, in the first year I played ukulele, I went through 16 ukes, down to 5 now (one for sale), and now that I've added small bass/u-bass, in the last 5 months I'm up to 6 basses (one in the cabinet waiting for a future fix, another waiting to be modded).

Welcome to your UU "enablers"... Also very wise of you to buy from HMS. They do great work.

Welcome and congratulations! You did it up right! Hope we see pics!

Got yourself a tenor and a soprano..........when is the concert being ordered :p You are definitely fitting right in, good job

Congratulations on both instruments and being smart enough to buy from HMS. Your long neck soprano is a model I really like and you will have great fun with both ukes.

After much research and analysis, they have finally determined the correct number of ukuleles that someone should own.
That number is "1 more". ;)

Cheers and congratulations on your new aquisitions.

Thanks all, this forum was a lot of the reason I ordered from HMS. Read nothing but good about them.
Will have pics up, when they get here.
Then it will be time for the thousand and one questions :)

Ordered my 1st uke from HMS on Sat a Kala KA-TEM w/Ukecrazy hard case....After ordering I saw a Kala KA-SLNG on their site I got serious UAS.
Congratulations! I have the KA-SEM (soprano version of your new tenor) and the KA-SLNG, and I think you'll be happy with both. That long-neck soprano is an especially nice uke, great bang for your buck.

Hello, there, bdbrown! Sounds like you are going to have twice the fun!

Top Bottom