Ken Timms Soprano with Pegheds

Timbuck

Reaction score
For sale...£350 fitted with 4-1 reduction Peghed tuners.

Last edited:
Sorry . Ignoramus time . Are pegheds mechanical tuners designed to look like wooden pegs of yore?

Awesome addition to an already incredible uke. They are smooth as butter to use and look perfect on this style of uke.

Beautiful instrument. I had a uke that had Pegheds. They are smooth as silk and work great. I would recommend them for any nice instrument.

Last edited:
This one is mine.

Since this is a PEGHED posting, I should not get flamed for mentioning where you can get your PEGHEDS at the best price, and a selection you cannot get anywhere else.
I have them with a 27.5mm shaft and a 19mm shaft. With a 12mm peghead/headstock, the 27.5mm sticks out the back 15.5mm. With a 19mm shaft, it will only stick out7mm. What do you do if your hole is larger than 7.5mm? Shim the hole or plug and rebore....or get an 8.5mm or a 9.5mm diameter shaft. What if you want a chrome unit rather than basic black? It has an ivoroid button that really is nice. [When my XP crashed, the material switched over to my 8.1 did not include my web site www.pegheds.net---my computer whiz-bang is back from Afghanistan, and we will get it up and running again this month] My price for the basic black set is $56.00 a set of four. That means they are $14.00 each. Want 3L3R? do the math. Want ' em all to turn the same way because you have a diagonal pattern instead of 2L and 2R? no problem I also have them for banjos and guitars--- but they cost a little more. Priority mail within the USA is $6. Out of the USA costs more. Cash- check- PayPal....you get dinged for the P/P fee.

I am Bill Thompson dba thecraftedcow@comcast.net read the review at www.ukeeku.com if you want to know what he thinks about them.

Top Bottom