Risa Cherry Sunburst LP Tenor - Like New

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornfield

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
I received this direct from the manufacturer a few months ago. I had originally intended to use it for a specific purpose. That purpose no longer exists for me. I have played it 4-5 times. It is spotless and comes with original gig bag.

The Cherry Sunburst LP (Les Paul) is the most desirable of the Risa Tenor Ukuleles and is out of stock internationally till June or July.

Ukulele PuaPua lists it at $799 but they are out of stock. UkuleleWorld lists the Cherry Sunburst for $794.80 but is also out of stock

http://www.hawaiianukuleleonline.co...nburst&filter=Ukulele+Size_a-n-13=Tenor&C=USD

http://www.ukuleleworld.com/risa/

Mine is listed for $599. Shipping to mainland US addresses is $30. International shipping available at extra cost.

Last edited:
IMG_0567.jpgIt still has the protective cellophane on the truss rod cover as well as the two covers on the back side

Gid Bag includes the Allen Wrenches that came with the Risa Ukulele.

Attachments

• IMG_0549.jpg
    IMG_0549.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0551.jpg
    IMG_0551.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0552.jpg
    IMG_0552.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
IMG_0563.jpgIMG_0562.jpgIMG_0564.jpgIMG_0565.jpgIMG_0566.jpg

Factory Pickups and switches look and work great! Beautiful Cherry Sunburst Finish.
It's been played with fingers only. It has never had a pick put to it's strings.

Last edited:
Sweet! This shouldn't last long.

Wow. Stunning instrument John. These things sound like a million bucks.

Specs

High-end electric steel strung ukulele handcrafted in Europe.
•Scale length: extended soprano 363 mm or tenor 432 mm
•Standard tuning: g-c-e-a (low-g)
•Finish: gloss
•Boddy: solid mahogany with archtop
•Neck: solid mahogany with block inlays
•Bindings: cream binding around body and neck
•Pickups: 2 handmade RISA humbuckers
•Electronics: 3-way-switch for pickup selection (neck, both, bridge) and volume/tone controls with aluminium knobs
•Tenor electronics: the tenor model has 2 tone and 2 volume knobs to control the pickups individually

The following video is NOT me or this particular uke. It is a factory video showing what can be done with this stock instrument.

VERY NICE ... wish you well with the sale.

Beautiful uke. These tenors are also out-of-stock from the manufacturer direct.

I've been n the hospital for a few days. Third time in three months. This has got to stop happening.....I'm not selling because I need the funds, Thank God, but because I just don't feel like playing it. I may regret this later but I'm selling it now.

Anyway, this particular ukulele is listed on Fee-Bay and it is a best offer deal. http://www.ebay.com/itm/281677599535?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

I'm also open to offers here. If I don't get any offers in the next few days I'll be one of those obligatory bump for lower price deals, but really... do I have too?

Bump with price reduction for UU members. Price is now $599 plus $30 shipping to mainland US addresses. International shipping is extra.

Too bad nobody is picking this up here. It's a sweet Uke for rock or any electric sounding music. It's a steal

This is still available and will be for three more days. If it is not sold, I will stop actively promoting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom