Adding a country flag icon to a UU post

Fred Ukestone

Reaction score
I have been wondering for a while if there is a way to look at member posts and threads in terms of country of origin. For example if I only wanted to search posts/threads from Australia and New Zealand.

This thought came to mind when I was looking in the Ukulele Marketplace forum. I just wanted to look at items for sale in Australia and New Zealand due to the high cost of postage from the USA, Canada and Europe.

Can I make a suggestion to the administrators of this site which will make things easier for people wanting to search posts/threads from particular countries. This would be to make available national flag icons which could appear on the front of any new threads. It could also appear next to the poster's name on all posts. At least this would provide immediate identification of the country of origin.
I'm not sure how you would go about grouping threads/posts from a particular country but I think this would also be a very useful tool.

Last edited:
Hi Stan,

Thanks for your post. I had a look at the forum that you suggested but it doesn't achieve what I was wanting to do. I want to be able to immediately identify the country of origin of a post or thread so that, for example in the case of the Ukulele Marketplace, I can quickly see which ukuleles are being sold by Australians or New Zealanders. I think a flag icon would achieve this task.

Top Bottom