I've been promoted...

Congratulations! Advancing in rank is always a wonderful day.

Very cool. Congratulations.

Congratulations..... It brings even more creditability to the ukulele...

Based on my exposure to your posts and videos, a well deserved promotion. You are a great teacher Dr. B

Thank you all! Our students study to become teachers in primary school. I will probably set up a uke class in a while!

Last edited:
Congrats. You are very talented and the University College has clearly recognized that. Your students, and their students, are the true beneficiaries. Celebrate your success, you deserve it!

Congratulations brother. You have always been an inspiration to me and many others here at the UU, I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to have you as a teacher face to face. I am jealous of both your students and colleagues.

Congrats! Good for you.

Congratulations!

Glad those jobs go to real musicians in your country. Gratulerer!

Congrats! Your school's administration is very forward thinking if Ukulele is your major instrument. Will you be required to perform, like giving a faculty recital?

Congratulations!

Congrats! Your school's administration is very forward thinking if Ukulele is your major instrument. Will you be required to perform, like giving a faculty recital?

I play a lot of ukulele, and plan to set up a uke class. However, my main instrument is piano, which I have played professionally for over thirty years. Thanks to everyone else too, for the nice comments!

Top Bottom