LoPrinzi Model AC-T tenor, cherry, plus hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robtjm

Reaction score
LoPrinzi Model AC-T tenor. The top back and sides are solid cherry, and the fretboard is rosewood. I am very partial to cherry. But aside from the beauty of the cherry, the thing I like best about this uke is the very thin and comfortable neck profile. And also the simplicity of the heel of the neck, which I think is very well formed. I think the LoPrinzi neck is the nicest of any uke.

This uke is used, but has been played very little. There are no nicks or scratches. Please note that at the base of the front of the body, there is a short section where it appears the seam between the two top pieces may possibly be slightly separated. I'm not sure they are in fact separated but it may be the case that they are. Or it may be that this is just the way it was built. In any case, the top was like this when I acquired the uke seven or eight years ago and it hasn't changed since. I have shown the area in question in one of the photos.

I'm selling it because I hardly ever use it. Its a sweet sounding uke and plays beautifully. The hard case shown in the photos included. $485.00 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_3211.jpg
    IMG_3211.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_3220.jpg
    IMG_3220.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_3219.jpg
    IMG_3219.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3218.jpg
    IMG_3218.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3217.jpg
    IMG_3217.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 129
This has to be one of the best deals at this moment in the UU Marketplace. The LoPrinzi neck profile is smooth as butter and makes their ukes play as well or better than much more expensive ones. Their tenors made from Cherry are perhaps their sweetest sounding ones. This would be a fantastic upgrade for someone wanting to take their uke playing to the next level and try a quality luthier made instrument.

I love my LoPrinzi ukuleles! Good luck with the sale.

Thanks drmosser. I really do agree with your remarks about LoPrinzi necks. They are really comfortable, and moving up and down seems easier. I would guess they're all this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom