Vintage C.F. Martin 2K for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwave

Reaction score
I have a Vintage C.F. Martin 2K Soprano Koa for sale on Flea Market Music in the Market Place. $775, take a look if you are interested.

Vey nice looking Uke ... Steve would know about Martins ... so his word is a good authority. Good luck on the sale.

Thanks guys, I hope someone takes it. I have not touched other than play it now and then, and I can tell you it has the sweet Martin sound and loud. Sopranos are not my thing, so it is waiting for someone to clean it up because I am sure after that it will be even more of a gem.

Honest UUer with a great buy for the vintage soprano player. Nice! Steve

Wow, no takers yet, no inquiries, might have to put it on ebay or trade it for gear at Guitar Center.

I'd love to see better pictures, and posted here. Hard to tell the condition, and when you say "clean it up" I'd like to know what you mean. :)

Good luck with your sale!

Clean up in the sense that it is dusty in side and out. Fret board clean up and frets as well, just an all around good tune up, new strings, etc. I actually enjoy doing this clean up/set up myself but because I wasnt sure if I was going to keep this one I thought why take this away from someone else. This is a very playable Vintage Martin with the distinct sweatness in sound that you get from old Martins that honestly you can't get from other Ukuleles that everyone who has ever played a few all rave about. If you would like to PM me I can send you picutures. Here's a link to Flea Market Music Market Place, scroll through there are two ads for my 2K. https://www.fleamarketmusic.com/marketplace/

Still no takers, not even one offer. so its off to Guitar Center for a trade tomorrow morning. Sorry no UU takers on this one.

You're best bet is to make it "no hassle" for people here. It's not easy finding stuff on FMM and that site is often slow. My guess is if you posted pics here directly with all pertinent details, you'd likely get some action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom