Full review of MyCaseBuilder Custom Ukulele Case. Video & Written review.

Olarte

Reaction score
Wonderful written review Ivan. It sure does seem to be a foolproof and an utterly custom experience. Especially worthwhile as there are just so many unique shaped instruments on the market now. I think particularly of people with Cigar Box ukes, Fleas and Flukes, Harp Ukes, as well as the KoAloha models you mentioned. Thanks for sharing the experience brother. I'm sure many will benefit. The case looks very sturdy and classy. Off to check out the clip...

Thanks Jon, yes I'm very pleased with the case I designed, which is why I wanted to share this unique service with the Ukulele communities. I made the video review the written review, so everything I said was on the spur of the moment. I tried to cover all the important details that I could think of.

Funny you are so right, there are so many non-standard shapes and sizes of ukes... I did not even think of all the ones you mentioned.

For my needs I like the idea of being able to carry more than Uke in a single case. uhm... if I find myself traveling more, I might just follow up with a case to hold a Tenor & Soprano ukes which is the most common need I would have on the road.

Mahalo,
Ivan

Top Bottom