Kamaka, Kanilea, and Mya Moe for sale

BlueInGreenUkulele

Reaction score
I've decided to sell my ukulele collection and buy a hollow body electric guitar.

I will probably list on Reverb.com.

Up for sale is a Kamaka Ohta San (excellent condition), Kanilea tenor (excellent condition), and Mya Moe Tenor Resonator (also excellent in Mango). Along with a Fender Telecaster which is in good, but not excellent condition.

I have not set a listing price yet. Obviously the Mya Moe and the Kamaka will be the most expensive ones. I was thinking 1500 for the Mya Moe (it is upgraded with a pickup) and $1700 for the Kamaka and $800 for the Kanilea. Not sure of the Fender guitar (it's Mexican made, has some minor issues and it's hard to price with comparisons)

Picture is listed below. If you are interested please email me at drmartin2002@gmail.com. These items have stayed in my smoke free home in my basement which maintains a consistent 40%-50% humidity level. Shipping and shipping insurance will be extra.

IMG_0347.jpg

Here is more information on the Kamaka Ohta San Ukulele I am selling. It is a 2006 Model. It comes with a hardhsell case. Serial Number is 053312. I purchased from Elderly Instruments in 2007. I am the original owner. It's in great shape with no issues. Aquila strings. I have an extra set which I can include, along with the string swing hanger which I've kept it in.

Here are some additional pictures.

IMG_0357.jpgIMG_0358.jpgIMG_0359.jpgIMG_0360.jpgIMG_0361.jpg

More information on Mya Moe

I am the original owner of the Mya Moe. It has Low G Mya Moe Strings. It's in excellent shape. It was finished 12/2010. Chocolate Heart Mango with Koa binding. Number 376. Also has a pickup. Has a hard shell case and strap. Also includes an extra set of strings and the string swing wall hanger.

Here are the original specifications from when I ordered.

Size: Tenor
Model: Resonator
Back & Side Wood: Chocolate Heart Mango
Top Wood: Chocolate Heart Mango
Body Binding: Koa
Fretboard Binding: Koa
Finish: Hand-rubbed oil
Pickup: Schatten Designs Biscuit Bridge
Fourth String: Wound Low- G

Here are some additional pictures:

IMG_0350.jpgIMG_0351.jpgIMG_0352.jpgIMG_0353.jpgIMG_0354.jpg

More information on the Kanilea

I am the original owner of this ukulele. I bought from Musicguymic sometime in 2009. Model number K-1 T8. Serial number is 1008-2469. It has a great shiny finish. Looks like glass. It's strung with Aquilas. Comes with a case - not a great case (it's in the pictures). I will also include the string swing holder that I've kept in.

Here are some additional pictures:

IMG_0375.jpgIMG_0366.jpgIMG_0367.jpgIMG_0368.jpgIMG_0369.jpg

Last edited:
Please contact me with PM. I'm interested in your resonator and the Kamaka. I'd like to talk with you about it.

Top Bottom