Hone A Ka Wai

Camsuke

Reaction score
A beautiful Hawaiian Waltz written by Ernest Ka'ai. I've based this on A.J Leonard's great version and written a 4/4 time intro which leads into the 3/4 time waltz. I have tabbed this arrangement, if you would like a copy, just send me a PM with you email address. Thanks for watching.

Last edited:
Absolutely jawdropping. The feel, the arrangement, the deft execution. Powerful and awesome. Thanks for posting this Cam. Truly inspiring.

Beautiful music beautifully played. Thanks for sharing.

Terrific! I really enjoyed the piece and your playing!

Thanks for the kind words Dan and good luck with the tab, it's a lovely song.

Those harmonics are going to a lot practice, but I'll work on it! PS I like your black shirt / black background in the video too.

Hi, Campbell! I posted some comments on your YT channel, but wanted to also express how lovely and endearing your playing of this beautiful song is! A tremendously delightful, playful, joyful performance which I enjoyed immensely! I was going to ask you about those amazing harmonics and I see you've posted some help, per your post above -- I will review this, for certain! I am always eager to see your videos and I so love to watch you play your beautiful ukuleles -- and may I add -- that Kanil'ea is an absolute stunner!!!! Is she a custom order? My very best to you always, dear friend! :)

Top Bottom