Pono acacia concert with hard case

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevejfc

Reaction score
Ok, LAST CALL. If not sold by the end of the weekend, I will need to take it off of the market. Reduced to $270. shipped CONUS. This is a really good price for a great uke with a hard case. If you can find one, they are $300+ new, plus case $50, plus $20. shipping and insurance.

As new Pono Acacia Concert (AC). Andrew from HMS picked this uke out for me a few years ago and as usual, set it up properly. Solid Acacia body, rosewood fretboard, bridge and headplate. Bone nut and saddle, MOP position front and side markers, MOP Pono logo and rope rosette, and satin finish. Strung with Worth Clears this uke has been seldom played and is in as new condition. Comes with a nice hard case. $270 shipped CONUS.

Attachments

• DSCN1716.jpg
    DSCN1716.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 170
  • DSCN1713.jpg
    DSCN1713.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 147
  • DSCN1711.jpg
    DSCN1711.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN1715.jpg
    DSCN1715.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 110
  • DSCN1714.jpg
    DSCN1714.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 94
Last edited:
Do you have any idea how much shipping would be to western mass? thanks

Nice uke, great price. Someone should snap this one up quick. I sure love my Mahogany concert.

I have the same model and can vouch for the value in it. Great player.

Beautiful looking wood on this Pono. Love that Rosette. Good Uke for someone. Also, Pono's are known for their Low G sound, so you'll have a Uke that sounds good both High and Low.

Thanks everyone for your comments. You are right, really a very nice uke at a very fair price..............under $300. including hard case and shipping with insurance

Hey, Little Island Nick. Don't hesitate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom