New Fantasy Novel

Steveperrywriter

Reaction score
Wrote a new urban fantasy novel and stuck it up on Amazon.com as an a ebook. Stemwinder: An Urban Fantasy in 4/4 Time.

I don’t expect it to make any money — I wrote it for fun, aimed at musicians, and there’s a lot of material that non-players probably won’t get into. Got stuff on guitars and ukes and mikes and chords and like that along the way. I didn’t do it to make a fortune, only to tell the story the way I needed to tell it. Here’s the blurb:

Reilly “Reach” Wells is a bluesman who plays clubs and pubs on Earth, in Between, and in Faerie. Were it up to him, that’s all he would be, but because his ability to make the transition between worlds is relatively rare, he has been pressed into service by the Apposition Bureau of Investigation as a low-grade operative, code named “Axe.” Mostly he is a courier, sometimes a bit more active, and it’s the price he has to pay to be allowed to travel back and forth

Humans and fay have mysteriously disappeared, and Reach is put into play. What looks to be a simple matter quickly blossoms into something more complex and dangerous.

With the help of the beautiful fay fem Wisp operative known as “Scar,” Reach finds himself down the rabbit hole and a long way from Kansas in a big hurry. Beset with footpads and assassins, dragons, and maybe a bent wizard, Axe and Scar seek the answer to their problem, hoping they find it before it kills them.

If you have a Kindle or iPad and any interest? Here’s the link below. If not, hey, it's all good ...

http://tinyurl.com/oj3n8zf

Top Bottom