FS: Near-Mint Pono MB Baritone with Deluxe Hard Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy B

Reaction score
SOLD. THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO INQUIRED, AND THANKS UU.

Selling a really lovely Pono solid-mahogany baritone in almost-new condition. I say "almost," because I found one tiny mark on the back of the neck, which I photographed. Other than that, I can't find anything on this uke to indicate that it was previously owned. It's in beautiful condition, owing to the lack of playing time and the really protective Guardian archtop hard case. It will also come with a humidifier for safe travels.

I'm not a regular baritone player, but I bought this from another UU member (another non-baritone player, as it turned out) to have around in case I or a friend wanted to plunk on it. That hasn't happened, and now that I'm trying to pay down some debt and save for something special, I'd rather cash in.

I've owned lots of fine baritones in my UAS travels, and I'd put this Pono up against any of them in terms of tone, and I'd definitely take this Pono over all of them in terms of playability. The HMS setup combined with the Pono adjustable truss rod make this baritone play like butter.

IMGP4531.jpgIMGP4532.jpgIMGP4527.jpgIMGP4541.jpg

You can see more photos here. The first two pics show the mark I mentioned:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shutterbutt/sets/72157652400813641/

The uke will ship fully insured with the Guardian case, the truss-rod tool, the key for the case lock, and a charged humidifier. Please PM me with any questions you might have. Paypal gift or money order requested. :) Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi Tommy, PM sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom