Geez! Louise.........couldn't pass this up.

Buc-a-Roo

Reaction score
Last edited:
Very nice Koa. The back is stunning. Congrats!

Wow!! Tiger indeed !! I reckon that thing would get up and stalk around the house after you've fallen asleep at night. If you wake up with a scratch on your face you'll know why......it wants to be played!!

Last edited:
Very gorgeous! If there had been a tenor version, I would have been in serious UAS trouble.

I wonder how the koa fingerboard would feel and sound.

I can tell you that Andrew was gushing over those 95th Anniversary's. I think you have a real treasure there!

Sweetness. I admired that one on the HMS website. Love sopranos, too. While I'm not a fan of Koa fretboards (soft = eventual finger indentations at times when I've had them in the past), that uke is a collectors' piece and deserves such authenticity. Kiwaya sure makes superb instruments. Top-notch.

Jeezum crow, that's nice looking, BaR. Good score. Boom. :D. Looking forward to your review.

Last edited:
I purchased the KTC-95 (concert version) from a guitar shop in Japan (Dolphin Guitars). I have to say that not only is this a beautiful uke- to my ear it is one of best if not the best sounding ukes that I have and I have probably close to 50 to compare with! An added bonus is that it is #01 of the 95'th anniversary series. I have a few keepers and this one is one of my keepers without a doubt! The last I looked, Dolphin Guitars still had 2 sopranos left.

Yowza! Nice uke. Congrats.

I agree with the consensus. It's wonderful.

i saw the uke at the shop yesterday Andrew and Joel were getting it ready(setup etc..) the Koa is super nice and the uke is loud and sounds great!!...congrats!!!...:)

I have the concert version too....the koa is amazing..love the low action and the tone is beautiful too

It's so beautiful I'd be willing to polish her for you. Nice and natty uke there.

Beautiful! I think you've found a keeper....

Top Bottom