FS: Cordoba Guilele CE

Status
Not open for further replies.

MickeyD

Reaction score
Very edited post - change of price and what is included

I am selling my Cordoba Guilele CE, which has a few cosmetic defects. Where the neck meets the fretboard, the finish is bubbling off of the neck.There is a small chip on the top of the neck between the 10th and 11th fret where some of the finish has chipped off. I tried to show all damage in my pictures. It still plays great, but the cosmetics and cramped spacing (for me, at least) have me ready for either an Islander GL6 or Cordoba Mini. I am including a Cordoba bag OR hardshell case (not included in a new purchase of one) and will throw in a new set of replacement Aquilas. It’s really a fun instrument and I think it sounds great, just not for me. I am asking $125 shipped in the CONUS, but throw me an offer if you want! Open to trades for Baritone scale Guitarlele/Minis/Ukugueleilitalele, whatever clever name they've come up with for a baritone 6 string nylon music making machine. If interested I will get up a video/sound file to show the condition in better detail. Let me know if you have questions! DSC00457 (2).jpgDSC00458.jpgDSC00459.jpgDSC00460.jpg

Last edited:
This is an awesome guilele for this kind of money. Sounds like a much more expensive one....waaay better than the cheaper models.

One more bump! Will entertain reasonable offers/potential trades as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom