For Trade or Sale : Kanile'a Custom Chocolate Heart Mango Tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rappsy

Reaction score
This Item Is Sold

More pictures are available here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/117301768638000511839/albums/6142852635364959041

I would rather sell, but a trade is good also. (I have gotten a few offers so far.) I am interested in the KoAloha KTM-00, the KTMS-00, the KCM-00, KCM-02. I am definitely interested in Blackbird Clara and the KoAloha Pineapple Sunday. I am interested in tenors, except for the KoAloha KCM-00 concert and the Blackbird Clara.

I am willing to trade up or down. The cash difference, if any, can be discussed.

In a previous trade, I received this stunning Kanile’a Custom Premium Tenor in pristine condition, made with gorgeous, all solid Master Grade Chocolate Heart Mango. Mahogany neck, 19 fret rosewood fingerboard & rosewood bridge, Graph Tech "NUBONE" nut & saddle, Paua Abalone dot inlay (top and side) with open gear chrome tuners.

I then went to Kanile'a and talked with them. After a lengthy discussion, I realized that I had a premium custom Master Grade, which if ordered today from Kanile's would be $1290. They also told me that only 3 or 4 of these were made. On eBay, one amazingly similar to it is up for $1300.

The pictures show different strings that are on it now. I will put the Low G back on it unless the buyer prefers I leave a High G on it.

Sound Sample: https://app.box.com/s/o2bxlbko9awpv12scefeh9ym0z4pvqvj (Thanks Hodge.)

I am looking to get a value of approx $XXX or so. Retail is $1290.

PM me with any questions.

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Someone's getting a sweet uke! Hope the "hold" turns to "sold"! I wish my budget would have allowed me to grab one of your recent offerings ... there were some sweethearts there for sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom