Hey everyone!

Aloha and good to see you here Brittni. It's a good forum. I had looked forward to seeing you at the Waimea cherry blossom festival but that didn't work out. I hope we hear more discussion from you here. You've raised the bar on this forum a couple of notches.

Serious? We've been waiting for you!!

Man, the people you meet in here. I'm McLovin' this place more and more every day.

Whoa... hey Brittni

Welcome to UU and I want to say that I think you are a very talented musician too...

Aloha from Canada! wow. this. is. so. cool!

E komo mai Brit, I've been a fan since your first Youtube vid, keep up the great work, one day me and aunty going come back Big Island and listen to you play.

Hi Brittni. We are so glad you decided to join the underground. It's a great place here and like you there are many hear that are big fans of Aldrine as well as huge fans of you and your music.

I recently found out that I will be opening for you and Victoria Vox at the upcoming 1st Annual Tahoe Area Ukulele Festival. I'm so looking forward to it. Maybe we can do another tune together:D.
Best to you,

Pleased to make your acquaintance. *bow*

I'll be sure to check out your tunes when I have the time, but I need to hit the hay now. :cool:

Brittni,
Did Herb ever send you any pics from the show in Cool? He finally sent me a few.

I love that million dollar smile :).

brittni.jpg

dom&brit.jpg

And a shot of my bald head :eek:

Thanks, everyone, for all of your welcomes! I really appreciate all of your support for my music! :D

Dominator: That's awesome you'll be opening up for Victoria and I! Yes, we'll have to do another tune together! And thanks for the pics too!

Ukulele Underground is awesome. It's so great to have all of these lessons and stuff and also be able to chat with all of you that play uke! Hey, maybe I can learn a few new things! :D :music:

Top Bottom