nEW uKULELE dAY !!!

Ukejenny

Reaction score
My Blackbird Clara is here!!!! Came in this afternoon. It plays wonderfully. We are still getting used to one another. Has a different feel than my other ukes as far as balance and I'm getting acclimated to the neck and strings. So far, I love it!!! Sounds amazing. Really amazing.

Edited to add a hasty photo. I've been playing off and on all afternoon/evening. I'll try to get better photos later.

Cal.jpg

Last edited:
My Blackbird Clara is here!!!! Came in this afternoon. It plays wonderfully. We are still getting used to one another. Has a different feel than my other ukes as far as balance and I'm getting acclimated to the neck and strings. So far, I love it!!! Sounds amazing. Really amazing.

Congrats! Where are the pictures?

Yeah Jenny. Glad you got it before the weekend.

Mine is shopping today

Can't wait to see pix and video ?

CONGRATULATIONS :smileybounce:

I know you have been waiting anxiously for your new baby to arrive. There is nothing better than getting a new uke on a Friday and having all weekend to turn your fingers raw from non-stop playing.

Here's hoping you have the whole weekend to enjoy your beautiful new instrument, have fun

Congrats on the new Uke. Play, play, play

I hear nothing but good things about the Clara, enjoy!!!

Love at first strum. Sounds incredible unplugged and even plugged into my dinky little amp. I had a passive pickup installed and so far, it's great. The tone is so good - immediate shock at how it sounded. It really makes my other ukuleles seem out of tune. All the appointments are just want I wanted. Love the black and the Gotoh tuners. I may get some of these for my soprano to replace the friction tuners on there. I think it is time for a more snazzy strap and a much more snazzy amp.

Okay, off to play...

Wow, Jenny, this is cool. I'm so glad you got your new baby right before the weekend. Try not to make your fingers bleed....
congrats, kiddo!

How wonderful! Enjoy!

Your wait is finally over! Enjoy! Will you be playing low G or re-entrant?

Wow, you finally got it! No more waiting on pins and needles. I'm so glad for you; I hope you get a lot of enjoyment from it. Have a nice weekend!

Some day, when I finally learn how to play well enough, I'll get my own Blackbird. :eek:ld:

Great news, Jenny! I bet you are over the moon! Looking forward to hearing about your adventures together.
Cliff

I'll have to enjoy mine through your experience for a whole week.

They shipped mine yesterday via FedEx and it will take a full week to arrive ugh! And I may not be here to sign for it next Friday :(

Oh well I guess waited this long one more week will have to do. Got plenty of other Ukes I play in the meantime.

Please post some pics and more info if you can.

Top Bottom