HMS pictures......

Very cool. Love the pretty uke in the third photo!

Would be nice to visit, someday I'll go and play everything!

Nice, Aaron and Noah, and that beautiful Kinnard. Glad to see some pictures, als I will probably never make it to Hawaii... :(

Someday, if I ever get back to Hawaii, it would be awesome to go there and see it in-person. I've only been to Maui on our honeymoon nearly 10 years ago, and that was 7 years before I picked up a uke.
Thank you for sharing real-life action shots!
Yes you definitely need to make it to Oahu and honolulu man, take anniversary trip man

Aloha Rakelele, I hope you do man, I'd make you some emince, de Veal MIT rosti,
Grisons, barley soup man

Thanks Stan, I would love to try your cuisine! Sounds like you know a lot of Swiss recipes... :drool:

Nice, Aaron and Noah, and that beautiful Kinnard. Glad to see some pictures, als I will probably never make it to Hawaii... :(

The only reason I'd be going is just for HMS and Andrew. If I want tropics I like it more primitive myself. I spent 4 months in the Fiji Islands and it's a world away from the frantic pace of many of the "civilized" Islands now. However there is not many islands as beautiful as the ones in Hawaii.

The only reason I'd be going is just for HMS and Andrew. If I want tropics I like it more primitive myself. I spent 4 months in the Fiji Islands and it's a world away from the frantic pace of many of the "civilized" Islands now. However there is not many islands as beautiful as the ones in Hawaii.

You bet Icelanders, you got it right..we got all the k brand factory tours and Andrew and hms
We also have a bunch of local and cultural things to do. The drive around the island, beach and surf. And food
Music are great too.

Thanks for the pix! Makes me wanna go to Hawaii all the more.....durn it

Thanks for the pix! Makes me wanna go to Hawaii all the more.....durn it

Aloha Nickie..
If I hit the lotto, (Um we don't have lotto in Hawaii though, shoots) id help you get here...so I hope you play the lotto for a chance to get here.. :)
maybe a new car can wait and a vacation would be nicer girl... hmmmm :)

Top Bottom