Call of Duty 4

if u say you have it for the ps3, lets play! xbox boooooooo, jus kiddin. :D

IMO i think the ps3 is like a normal xbox. The graphics are better and that is it haha..

They copied xbox with the built in memory..

blu ray lives on tho and hd dvd's are dying out.

plus i dont think xbox can use bluetooths, have usb hook ins so u can put in a flash drive so u can watch the videos from ur computer on your tv through the ps3.
And also if u have a psp, u can access ur ps3 through any internet connection. I accessed all my ps3 data on my psp while i was out sumwhere jus needed a little wifi, webcam capability. i can go on. sorry haha imma playstation fanboy since i was a kid. I never dug the "halo box"

Last edited:
As much as I love my 360, I think ps3 is better quality. they never brake. ever. every 360 will break at some point no matter what.

Of course, the Wii rocks too. Meep.

My friend has this game. It's pretty sweet. Very grey and brown I thought, but a fun game regardless. durrrr i lyk 2 shoot stuf lol

i'm not much into gaming, but I saw a video on youtube from COD4 (Death from above from an AC-130), and it has definitely got me looking into buying a video game.

360's are amazing.

but i dont really love them becuase of the breakdowns that always happen.

wii kinda ticks me off

i got one and sold it:eek:

it just didnt appeal to me.

i have cod4 for the 360 though

so anyone just add me up!

name=carnage727

im probubly going to get another wii soon anyway.

i just needed the money to get a 360 though.

i basically only want it for brawl rofl.

I play COD 4 on PC
and when all was happen done, I join one clan and play ESL x]

i have for the xbox :D

My GT is Airi Fe Sabahak

My 360 has never had a problem (knock on wood) and the only problem I ever had with it was that my AV cable died, I had to replace it. I'm still not sure why the av cable just stopped working.

Oh and my controller that I had been using since it came out just died on me the other day, it kept trying to look up. So of course everytime I sprinted in COD4, I couldn't stop. And I just had to sprint around the map and kill people, plus I couldn't straffe, so it was like playing one of the old single-analog stick FPS games. It was kind of funny, but now I only have one controller.

i got it for 360... GT is ZERO x SOUL hit me ups cuz im tired of playing with garbage little kids whole play too much and old guys who dont have jobs

Top Bottom