What type of player are you?

Strummer or Picker or both???

• Total voters

mmanalo

Reaction score
Just doing a poll on what type of player do you play the most or like to play! :anyone:

It's a multiple choice, so you can vote for both if your'e the skilled player and you do both in a song!

pic and sturm, rather strum because when i play i normally walking around.

Last edited:
Since my singing leaves a lot to be desired, it's picking for me. However, with the advent of the Twin Cities Ukulele Orchestra I'm having to do more strumming these days.

I just stare at mine & wait for it to do something....2weeks already & nothing....I dont think it likes my dogs

Mostly strummer, but working on my picking chops. The style I'm after is a combination of the two.

I do both. Since I play solo frequently it is very helpful to be able to play the uke both ways. During the singing parts I strum, but I also take instrumental breaks where the uke plays the rhythm, chords and melody together.

The link in my signature will take you to my CD site where you can listen.

:shaka:
Aldon

I do both. Since I play solo frequently it is very helpful to be able to play the uke both ways. During the singing parts I strum, but I also take instrumental breaks where the uke plays the rhythm, chords and melody together.

The link in my signature will take you to my CD site where you can listen.

:shaka:
Aldon

Well, the signature isn't showing up.

Here's the link: My new CD! Click here to listen!

DUXUD

and tryin to get the fingers to do some picking!!!!

Top Bottom