Got Netflix?

I just watched that about a week ago. I never really appreciated him that much until I watched this. Neat guy.

I believe that's also on YOuTube.

http://www.netflix.com/WiMovie/80003168

Jake Shimabukuro: Life on Four Strings
Now streaming.

Thanks for sharing that. I dont have netflix, but I've sent the link to all my friends that have netflix in the hope that they will watch, as I try to do all I can to spread my passion for the ukulele...

Also, I saw this when it was on PBS, and it was kind of a big deal in my house, and later when it was on Amazon Prime video, I watched it again.

Jake is a HUGE inspiration to me, for both his life story, and for his ukulele.

I just watched that about a week ago. I never really appreciated him that much until I watched this. Neat guy.

Totally agree with this. This documentary really made me approach the man and his music in an utterly different light.

Totally agree with this. This documentary really made me approach the man and his music in an utterly different light.
ditto, wish I still lived in Panama City , FL so I can see him in person. maybe he will come to a city close enough to see him.

OK, I've watched it now. It's hard to find words to express how impressed I am with that young man. Such a wonderful mix of pride, humility, and accomplishment. He is so proud of his heritage, family, and home, yet has such great personal humility. And his accomplishments speak for themselves. I just pray that his demanding tour schedule doesn't damage his home life. I really liked the video, and will be watching it again soon.

Top Bottom