Very, very, very proud Dad

lancemanion

Reaction score
My son has been working on this song for a whole year and finally got it down. In an age of video games and cell phones I could not be prouder of the commitment this 12 year old showed in practicing this song almost daily for an entire year. He consistently amazes me and I couldn't be prouder. Please leave a nice comment on youtube if you enjoy the video and appreciate his hard work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB_hNVugcIQ&feature=share

That's so awesome!

I left a nice comment on the video. Wish I could play like that. :drool:

That is fantastic, and a truely noteworthy accomplishment. You have every right to be a very, very very proud Dad. Tell your son he is an inspiration. I will remember how long he worked on this piece when things start to get hard

That is fantastic. Congrats to both you and your son. You have plenty to be proud of!

Wow, awesome! I can see why you are so proud. I'd certainly be proud if I could play that as well.

That's just great! Clearly he put a lot of work into an extremely difficult song.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful. I'm totally impressed. What a beautiful uke too. Thank you so much for sharing this. You made my morning.

Wow. My 13 year old aspiring player will enjoy watching this. That is amazing commitment, and something I hope he's proud of too! Excellent!

Nice!!! You should be proud, as should he. I "Liked" the video but for some reason I can't leave a comment. Will try again later. Update: Used different browser a left a comment.

Last edited:
Great version of the song, well done. Left a message on the Youtube video. I've been a Queen fan since I was a kid, so it nice to see this.

Excellent work. You should be proud when the PULL of video games, TV and other stuff is so prevalent. Great dedication at any age but especially at 12.

Bravo to your son............

Ukulele is so much fun!

Absolutely outstanding. You have every right to be proud!!

Great job!

Great job!

Thanks Jim, Logan will be excited to see your comment. Logan and I did a workshop with you a long time ago at the Reno Ukulele Festival (I think it was in 2012 at the ripe old age of 9 years old). It was a great festival, he got to meet Aldrine and play "Crazy Train" at the open mic.

Top Bottom