Brand new Kanile'a SET- UV SILK tenor ukulele for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corhoff

Reaction score
I have a brand new Kanile'a SET-UV SILK tenor for sale. It was purchased a month ago and was made in February of 2015. It has been played for less than an hour total. I have a custom shop Kanile'a in the works currently and have way too many ukes at the moment. This is a truly amazing instrument! It features all Koa top, back, and sides. It has an ebony fretboard, bridge, and headstock plate with a mother of pearl Kanile'a logo. The Koa is very figured/curly yet the sound is very open/resonant with excellent sustain, intonation, and note separation. It is very warm and sweet. As far as the finish goes, it has the UV Silk finish. It is by far the smoothest, silkiest finish I have ever felt on a ukulele. Anyone who purchases this will be in love. I'm asking $1500.00 or best offer. Included is a hard shell case.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 208
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 138
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 165
Very nice KOA, looks great, wish I could afford that price. Good luck. This is not a jumbo tenor is it? Where are you located?

Very nice KOA, looks great, wish I could afford that price. Good luck. This is not a jumbo tenor is it? Where are you located?

Thanks. I'm located in Monterey Bay, California. I can wiggle on price a little but I paid $1700 for this one month ago.

i have reduced the price to $1400 obo if anyone is interested.

This instrument has been sold! Thanks for all the interests and replies! Congratulations Shortcircuit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom