Lucille Ball (Lucky) playing Ukulele...awesome video!

blue_knight_usa

Reaction score
I was adding this song to my UkeJam list because it's such a great group uke song and came across this video. For those of us who watched Lucy, I never saw this episode until now. Pretty cool she played the uke!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15b-SqxEabg

You realize she was faking it in that scene, but there was a couple of other posts in the last month or so that showed here playing for real a simple song, can't remember exactly.

You realize she was faking it in that scene, but there was a couple of other posts in the last month or so that showed here playing for real a simple song, can't remember exactly.

For that one she was going through the the motions but she could play....I just thought it was cool they incorporated the uke in a show.

Last edited:
For that one she was going through the the motions but she could play....I just thought it was cool they incorporated the uke in a show.
Well, the ukulele was popular at that time, and she was an entertainer, so there is no reason to think that she couldn't play one. She was a very talented and creative person. I dont think that playing the uke would be beyond her capabilities.

True,
I guess it was the Arthur Godfrey era but I wasn't even born yet so anything from those really OLD times is interesting time...really OLD times ;-)

Top Bottom