Giannini Baritone (1970s)

H

Hippie Dribble

These seem to be popping up pretty regularly on ebay of late, so I thought it an opportune time to demo mine. Lovely, quality instruments and great value for money.

Great job on the review as always John, beautiful playing as well. I have one of these, kinda fell in my lap and I couldn't resist it. I am not a baritone player but I will be hanging onto this because it sounds so lush and warm and resounant. I am sure I will venture down the bari road and I will be ready when I do. You are so right about these being a great bargin.

Great review Jon. I have one, and love it. I've seen these referred to right here in the forums as a "Non-Martin Holy Grail".

...and there's one on eBay right now...(not mine, just an FYI for any interested folks)

I've been eyeing them also...Whenever I see a new Eugene video I bust out the Bose headphones and get ready to enjoy the audible ear candy for the next 4-7 minutes.

Great review Jon. Thanks. I always wondered how those Giannini mahogany baritones sounded. It's an affordable vintage classic baritone for sure.

Top Bottom