Newbie from Germany

matis

Reaction score
Hi to all,

I am a real Newbie. Not only to this site but also to the Ukulele. Although I studied music years ago and was a campfireplayer on the guitar, I came to the Ukulele just 2 month ago. I see that my guitar-background helps a lot, but as my most wanted and loved style on the uke is finger-picking there seems to be a long way ahead of me til i get there (if so) where i want to get. But as rehearsing on the uke is so much fun in this case the old proverb one time sounds right to me: the aim is the way. So, aloha and thanx for welcoming me here.
mathias

P.S. I fall so quickly in love with that instrument, that i already got 5 ukes: 1 concert, one soprano and three tenors, among them one koaloha ktm 00 from the one and only HMS

Grüss dich und willkommen to the Underground, Mathias. Enjoy your journey!

Welcome to UU!

5 ukes?! Well that's a healthy start to your new journey! Welcome to the UU forum!

welcome to UU and to the world of ukulele, the happiest of instruments. My fingerpicking is lagging behind my strumming and after a year of playing around with finger picking, I still practice out of the Hal Leonard book called Easy Songs for the Ukulele. I highly recommend it if you haven't seen the book.

Greetings and welcome. Glad you joined us.

Top Bottom