I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter - Ukulele solo

When we play this at gigs our lead guy uses his guitar :stop: because he's always done it that way, I guess. I'm going to get him to listen to your fab version on the ukulele to see if I can persuade him he really doesn't need the 2 extra strings. Loved your playing here.

When we play this at gigs our lead guy uses his guitar :stop: because he's always done it that way, I guess. I'm going to get him to listen to your fab version on the ukulele to see if I can persuade him he really doesn't need the 2 extra strings. Loved your playing here.

OMG, now I want to try this one on the guitar!

Awesome chord melody solo! I checked your website and notice your arrangements are available in tab, but I don't see a list of tabs to choose from for purchase. Anyway, congratulations on this arrangement of a great tune.

Awesome chord melody solo! I checked your website and notice your arrangements are available in tab, but I don't see a list of tabs to choose from for purchase.

I'm sorry, there's no such a list, my ukulele tabs project is in hiatus since its inception.

Top Bottom