Nothing more than a pretty early morning photo in the workshop

BR Ukuleles

Reaction score
I was up very early this morning after a sleepless night. Got a rescued cat that decided not to come in at bedtime, so my missus was fretting so much I shouldn't have even bothered trying to sleep. Found him at the door waiting to come in at 3am, but by then it was all over trying to get any rest. So what to do.....Get a couple of cappuccino's in me and then head out to the shed to unwrap a couple of concerts.

unwrapping.jpg

Beautiful shot, it would make a lovely poster in "The Zen Of Luthiery" series.

Yes, a lovely meditative photo. That must be light from the sun rising in Northwestern Australia. (Glad the cat was found.)

Lovely photo and story, Allen. That poor cat. Gracious and kind, you are.

I enjoyed "touring" your shop in Jay's video from a while back; I re-watched it last week. Great instruments, unique setting, lovely gardens (your wife's).

That photo might look stunning in monochrome (black and white); those sorts of textured, shadowy images often do. Just a thought.

(Oh, heck, I'll just do it so people can see. Hope you don't mind, Allen. It's such a great shot you have there; worthy of your photo-printing and framing, to be honest).

One day I truly wish to try one of your instruments. They sure have an astonishing reputation here in the states.

imageedit_1_8237891472.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom