Upgraded Fluke tenor with hardcase

Status
Not open for further replies.

leokiekie

Reaction score
Hi guys. Selling my Fluke tenor that has been sitting around and is not being played. I bought it for my camping/beach ukulele last year but I feel that it's actually way too nice for me to take on camping trips and so I've decided to sell it. It has an open resonant tone and plays beautifully. It does have one very small ding on the back of the neck from when I let my wife play it. Barely noticeable but it's there. I've hung on to it thinking that I might take it on camping trips this summer but I just picked up another used Fluke that is worn in so this one is up for sale.

17 inch tenor scale
Upgraded Walnut top
Upgraded Hibiscus shaped soundhole
Upgraded Rosewood fretboard
Upgraded Peghed geared tuners
Upgraded Hardshell case

$399 shipped to CONUS. PayPal gift only please. Canada, HI, AK please add $20

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Last edited:
It's funny. I ordered it because it's durable, sounds great, and intonates well. Added the rosewood fretboard and Pegheds too. Now I'm too scared to take it anywhere. Go figure. Lol

Yeah...but it sure is pretty.

Had a couple trade offers but I'm really trying to sell and thin down the herd. Any offers?

This is a gorgeous Fluke and I would grab it if I had the extra money right now. Best of luck selling, and here is a BUMP.

The upgrades make this a nice value for someone wanting a Fluke. I too have treated my Tenor Koa Fluke with the utmost of care since receiving it as I find it just too nice to subject it to the rigors of playing it out of my home music room. Good luck with your sale, this I bet it will make someone very happy!

The upgrades make this a nice value for someone wanting a Fluke. I too have treated my Tenor Koa Fluke with the utmost of care since receiving it as I find it just too nice to subject it to the rigors of playing it out of my home music room. Good luck with your sale, this I bet it will make someone very happy!

Thank you. I hope it makes someone very happy very soon! Lol. I've been looking at the Outdoor Ukulele as my next camping uke. I just really want something to throw into the RV and leave it there. The fluke is just too nice for me to do that even though it is made of plastic and laminate.

New pics from this morning. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Hmmmm. Trying to upload more pics but they're coming out rotated and low quality. I'm working on it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom