FS Mya-Moe Quilted Maple Tenor Resonator # 887

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uke Mama

Reaction score
Mya-Moe Quilted Maple tenor resonator serial # 887 for sale in excellent, mint condition. A stunning, custom cut-a-way tenor signed and dated Nov. 2012. This uke has really been babied and looks & sounds like new. Lots of extra features including master grade Quilted Maple top, back and sides, Maple and Walnut rope body binding, radiused Ebony fretboard with Ebony binding and Abalone markers, Slotted headstock with Schertler tuners, Leopardwood & Maple signature headplate and hand rubbed oil finish. Handcrafted in USA by Gordon and Char Mayer and Aaron Keim.

Debated long and hard about letting this gem go, because along with its beauty it has a really fantastic sound. The resonator projects this Maple body tone wood beautifully, and the radius fretboard makes for easy playing, for strumming and picking alike. New Worth clear strings have been recently installed. Comes with original hardcase also in excellent, mint condition. You won't be disappointed.

Funds are sorely needed, so it must go. You can see more pictures and see and hear it being played by googling Mya-Moe # 887. Price was $2500. new and was on a year wait list. Available today for $2100. shipped Conus. Please respond to vreno@comcast.net, as I check this email several times a day.

Attachments

• P2130024.jpg
    P2130024.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 59
  • P2130027.jpg
    P2130027.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_1815.jpg
    IMG_1815.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 72
  • P2130029.jpg
    P2130029.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 67
  • P2130023.jpg
    P2130023.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 89
Thanks! It sounds as good as it looks. Go on line to Mya-Moe # 887 and you can see & hear it being played.

I have one of these quilted maple resonators. Photographs do not do the wood finish justice.
I have had four resonator ukuleles and two National resonator guitars. The Mya-Moe tenor has got the resonator sound spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom