Laura Marling's "Short Movie" on Pono mango baritone

Hochapeafarm

Reaction score
Hope you enjoy -- sorry about the timing getting off a bit in the vid. Still working on finessing those logistics whilst learning iMovie. Mahalo! :)

Last edited:
Aloha, bonesoup! Lots of thanks for watching and sharing your kind feedback -- I am so grateful! I LOVE this new Pono mango baritone! The sound, to me, comes across as round, rich, and the sustain is wonderful! Happy strummings to you!

Cool harmonies, creative video, uke sounds great!

Hope you enjoy -- sorry about the timing getting off a bit in the vid. Still working on finessing those logistics whilst learning iMovie. Mahalo! :)

Aloha Hochapeafarm, wow great job girl thank you for sharing, happy strummings

Hi, Paul! Thank you so much for watching and your encouraging words! You know what, as much as I love this song (it really speaks to me so much!), I admit that I was worried about covering it as the original lyric (instead of the whistling that I do) is one I wasn't comfortable singing since I have some children that are subscribers to my channel. My take on the song is probably going to irritate hard core Laura Marling fans -- and maybe even Laura herself, if she were to ever see it (I hope it won't irritate them!) -- but, I did the best that I could. :) I am so appreciative of your support and thank you, again, for watching and taking time to post some comments! Happy strummings!

Great sound...and I love your approach to this tune!

paul

Hi, Cam! Thank you, dear friend, for these wonderful sentiments you have shared! I am so glad that you liked the video and that you like the new bari, too! I am absolutely in love with this ukulele -- just smitten to the double-t! :)

Just fabulous Chelle! I really love the stripped back feel you've managed to create. Girl, guitar (bari uke) and a song, just brilliant! I'll be looking forward to plenty more baritone ukulele videos into the future, please keep them coming.

Aloha, dear Stan! Thank you -- I am so happy to know that you enjoyed this song! I am loving my new Pono mango baritone so much! Many happy strummings to you, too!!! Talk to you soon! :)

Aloha Hochapeafarm, wow great job girl thank you for sharing, happy strummings

Top Bottom