Song Help Request Anyone got tabs for While my guitar gently weeps??

johnnyg31087

Reaction score
Hey! im brand new to ukulele but I can't put the thing down. I just perchased a kala ka-s and love it...I learned "Something" by watching ukuleleoversoul's video on youtube but im having trouble figuring out some parts of while my guitar gently weeps by jake shimabukuro...If anyone has tabs for it or knows where i could find them it would be much appreciated

Thanks!

Ah... that's a great song. And sorry, but I can't help you with getting you the tab... I know Dominator used to have one, but he removed ti at Jake's request...

...I'd just keep working on learning to pick up pieces of music by ear... or visually. Pay attention to jake's left hand, and it's pretty easy to pick up a bunch of the basics, and you can sortof invent teh rest.

...unless, of course, someone else can get you a tab.

Ethical Conundrum!

Oooo! Ethical conundrum!

As was mentioned above, Dominator removed his tabs because he was asked to.

So, do you visit the link provided, and get the tab of Jake's version of Gently Weeps, or do you respect the mans wishes?

What will you do?

hmmm... you're a starving dog, and someone puts a steak in front of you and says you can't have it...

You have tho way, hov to get it. 1 is write Dom.
2nd way is little harder and need more time, but you can found it on internet. Like me ;D

Top Bottom