Looking to Trade/Sell

jeremycole

Reaction score
Hello everyone-
I'm a high school student looking to trade away a few ukes to get myself one awesome uke to take to college and beyond. The three I have listed below are all open to any offers to buy or trade. They're all in excellent shape, no signs of wear but all have been played and broken in nicely. They will all come in original packing with any original gig bags provided, and I have better, stronger hard canvas cases for the soprano and tenor which I'm open to including.

In terms of trades, my ideal choice would be a mainland cedar concert (or enough money to buy a new one) in excellent condition. I'm also willing to discuss other options for trades, but only in concert sizes.

All three of these ukes have been great and I love them all- I just know I want a single great concert as I'm moving around over the next couple years!

I'm open to hearing any offers. Thanks!
Jeremy

What ukes do you have for trade?

I believe the three in his signature...

Hello everyone-
I'm a high school student looking to trade away a few ukes to get myself one awesome uke to take to college and beyond. The three I have listed below are all open to any offers to buy or trade. They're all in excellent shape, no signs of wear but all have been played and broken in nicely. They will all come in original packing with any original gig bags provided, and I have better, stronger hard canvas cases for the soprano and tenor which I'm open to including.

In terms of trades, my ideal choice would be a mainland cedar concert (or enough money to buy a new one) in excellent condition. I'm also willing to discuss other options for trades, but only in concert sizes.

All three of these ukes have been great and I love them all- I just know I want a single great concert as I'm moving around over the next couple years!

I'm open to hearing any offers. Thanks!
Jeremy

I may be interested in the Mainland. I have a concert Mahogany Islander and a Concert Fluke I'm getting rid of if they are of interest.

Where are you based though? I'm in the UK.

What details do you need? I'm happy to give any. It's a mainland tenor mahogany uke in excellent/near perfect condition. Feel free to ask any questions- i'll also try to get some pictures soon.

Can you post Pictures of the mainland. It it the standard headstock with geared tuners and rope purfling or the slot head with no rope purfling

Top Bottom