Dream a Little Dream of Me

Wow! You killed it, D. That was so gentle and skillful and pillow-talkish, just as this dreamy song should be. Crystal-clear recording. Winner!

Thank you very much for response.
Indeed I tried to be gentle with strings as possible:)
Pillow-talkish... hmm, I should memorize this expression.

Great performance.
What I'm really impressed with is how secure you hold your 'uke with your right arm - the neck doesn't drop at all during your chord changes.

What I'm really impressed with is how secure you hold your 'uke with your right arm - the neck doesn't drop at all during your chord changes.
Actually it was one of the first problems for me when I'd started playing uke. I had played classical guitar and I got used to that my left hand had been completely free for any movement.
On uke the left hand had to help holding the instrument and it was annoying for me cause it prevented from left hand freedom in changing positions, chords..
So I kinda invented for me a method to hold uke by right arm only. Left hand touches the neck or just slightly holds it. I support it by the left hand only when I change my right hand position.

Last edited:
Wow, after hearing that I am going to either quit playing that song or practice ! Nicely done.

Top Bottom