FS: Roland Micro Cube Amp

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfire070

Reaction score
I'm selling my Roland Micro Cube amp. It's barely used, in like new condition. I bought it to use with my Teton solid body uke but I find that I'm only using that uke for quiet practice anyway so I'm not using the amp at all.

$75 + shipping

2015-05-23 16.05.19.jpg2015-05-23 16.05.08.jpg2015-05-23 16.04.57.jpg

Just out of curiosity, is that thing heavy? Because I wonder what shipping will be on it. Looks like a great deal (in mint condition) assuming shipping is reasonable.

Please find out what it would cost to send it to 97317 Salem, Oregon either postal or Fed-Ex. If it is $25 or less, I'll buy it. I like being able to put a guitar strap on it and be a wandering minstrel amped. Not that it will affect the weight a lot, but it should be shipped without batteries to avoid any possibilities of the switch being activated, and who knows what happening which would cause the shipper to call the bomb squad.

Last edited:
I weighed it in its box, ready to ship, and its 9 lbs.
I calculated shipping costs via USPS, Fedex, and UPS websites and looks like shipping to Salem, OR is:
$34 for USPS 2-day Priority Mail
$25 for USPS Standard Post with insurance and tracking
$26 for UPS Ground
$20 for Fedex Ground

Another person has contacted me about it first, so I'm waiting to see if he's still interested in buying.

If neither of them decide on it, I would love it. I have a Roland street cube, which is a little heavy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom