Many ukes for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hippie Dribble

The following are for sale. Please email or PM with questions, ask for pictures etc. All prices via paypal gift are in USD and inclusive of worldwide shipping. Thanks all.

* Pohaku art deco concert 10. $1150
curly koa over maple. gloss. pegheds. mint. new custom case.

* Pohaku barnwood concert 10. $800 <<<SOLD>>>
salvaged redwood body. pegheds. brand new. mint. new custom case.

* Johnny Marvin concert. $375
1930s. all mahogany. ivoroid body and soundhole binding. very good condition. new Gold UPT tuners. new bridge. recently serviced by Aaron Keim. no case.

* Hollywood 7 concert. $575
1920s. rope bound body, fretboard and soundhole. all mahogany. non-original tuners. repaired top and back cracks by Ukulelezaza. beautiful playing and sounding. foam case.

* Giannini baritone. $250 <<<SOLD>>>
1970s. all mahogany. all original. very good condition. gig bag.

* Argapa sopranino/piccolo. $375
all cherry. hand shaped. wooden friction pegs. custom instrument. brand new. mint. (Brand new custom hardcase $50 extra).

* Kala ebony laminate concert. $175.
mahogany neck. no case.

my email:
retroorangepeel88 at gmail dot com

Last edited:
Photos etc?
To save starting 7 threads I am asking people to email or PM with interest. Happy to send along full specs, pics answer any questions then. If this doesn't work I will list the ukes individually.

Is it normal not to be able to access to your youtube chaine?
:-(
I deleted it. Bump.
Plenty of Hollywood interest but no buyer. Perhaps I'll list them each individually. Pohaku and Argapa both mint. Kala may as well be brand new. Marvin and Hollywood show their age but have gorgeous tones and great playability.

I TALKED ABOUT YOUR VIDEOS ,,,
IT WAS SO WONDERFULL TO SEE YOU AND LISTeniNG TO YOU
you play ukulele so well...

I TALKED ABOUT YOUR VIDEOS ,,,
IT WAS SO WONDERFULL TO SEE YOU AND LISTeniNG TO YOU
you play ukulele so well...
Many thanks brother. I have a different channel still which I will put things on sometimes. I'll message the link to you. Thankyou for saying these kind things.

I'm going to close this thread now as I have begun listing the remaining instruments in separate threads. Thanks UU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom