Hawaiian Ukulele Company ukuleles

sukie

Aloha
UU VIP
Reaction score
My first ukulele was purchased last year at the Hawaiian Ukulele Company in Honolulu. I don't play it any more and am thinking of selling it. If anybody also has one would you please let me know. I have questions.

Thanks.

i have one. but its a garbage student one thats maybe 10 years old. can not even stay in tune to save my life. but i love it because it's my first real one and i don't think i'll ever give it up.

I have one as well. It was my first ukulele...it is a soprano, from the store at the Aloha Tower Marketplace.

I found this interesting post on Hawaii Craigslist a while ago, and got the itch and called the guy who was selling.

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/msg/1065712680.html

He said that the uke has no brand or maker on it, but said that he got it from a friend about 10 yrs ago, and said that he thinks it was a prototype for Hawaiian Ukulele Company, and said that it plays really nice. I'm going to take a look at it tomorrow hopefully. I probably won't buy it, but I'm getting something else from his uke stable on the way...actually his daughter's uke stable...his daughter is in college, and the one I'm buying was just sitting in her closet...MAH UKULELE!!! :)

Top Bottom