Blogs

Down Up Dick

Reaction score
I think I've noticed that some UUers have Blogs. So--got one? I'm interested to see what they're all about.

Let me know how to get there, and I'll come and see it. :eek:ld:

It does ok, to be honest I don't worry too much about things like that. My blog is as much for me as it is anyone else really. It's sort of a bit of a journal of my learning and just logging where I am in terms of what I know, what I can play and things like that. If someone else gets something from it then great. When I started it in November I'd never played a ukulele before.

It does ok, to be honest I don't worry too much about things like that. My blog is as much for me as it is anyone else really. It's sort of a bit of a journal of my learning and just logging where I am in terms of what I know, what I can play and things like that. If someone else gets something from it then great. When I started it in November I'd never played a ukulele before.

Yeah, you're right. That's the best use of a blog--sorta like a diary. That's what I might do. Thanks for the help. :eek:ld:

Ukulelego,
My two daughters and I are ukulele beginners. I checked out and wanted to let you know that I found it very useful for beginners like us. We'll be using several of your lessons over the next while to help our learning process. I also like your selection of songs. Please keep posting content :)

Ukulelego,
My two daughters and I are ukulele beginners. I checked out and wanted to let you know that I found it very useful for beginners like us. We'll be using several of your lessons over the next while to help our learning process. I also like your selection of songs. Please keep posting content :)

I really appreciate you saying that, it's great to know it's not just me that gets something out of it!

I subscribed to your newsletter, ukulelego.
More Nirvana, please. :music:

Great blog, Ukulelego. One of things that has brought me back to the Uke is to attempt songs not usually associated with the instrument. Your latest tab post "Anarchy In The UK " fits the bill nicely, so I'm going to have a crack at that shortly.

Top Bottom