WTT flamenco guitar for high end uke

jcrooks

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have an Antonio Picado model 60f flamenco guitar that I am looking to possibly trade. It is a great guitar top grade spruce with top grade cypress back and sides all handmade in Berga, Spain. It is in great condition with one tiny nick in the finish which is pictured and scratches on the golpeador which is what it is there for. I bought the guitar new for $2500 last July. If anyone has a nice high end tenor uke of similar value they would be interested in trading please let me know.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

image.jpg
The picture of the small nick in finish.

Is that a Padauk binding I see there? looks really great with the contrasting colors...

sorry I dont have anything to trade, but good luck with your search. :)

Thank you, I believe it is, However I can't 100% confirm that. This guitar is quite a looker you are correct! the only reason I'm considering parting with it is I have another couple high end guitars from Spain being built for me soon. (One by this same maker)

A few people have asked, and if I was to sell this guitar my asking price is $1800 shipped.
Thanks

I also have a Francisco Navarro concert negra flamenco guitar with fishman pro blend pickup. In mint condition that I would value at the same price that I could probably trade. Here are some pictures.

image.jpg
image.jpg

I have been presented with a few great options and will probably pull the trigger soon just wanted to make one last call for anyone who maybe has other options such as a nice Hawaiian made tenor like a deluxe kamaka, or koolau

Thanks!

Top Bottom