tobacco burst high gloss finish
peghed tuners
art deco fretboard and headstock inlays
maple bridge
pohaku custom hardshell case
$1150 shipped.
paypal gift.

040.jpg042.jpg045.jpg043.jpg041.jpg

That's so heavenly, Jon. Peter is a freaking genius, I'll tell you. Top-notch!

Yeah Steve. He's an amazing builder. This one is a sweetheart for sure. Cheers brother.

What a beautiful instrument, and superb playing - always a treat. Hope you sell it fast and continue posting to your youtube channel (last I check your usual one was closed). Wish I could afford this - it has good karma :)

Don't have the money, or else I would be jumping on it. Stunning uke. I love Pohaku's and that Concert10 seems an interesting concept. I recently played the Turner's Pohaku and that was hands down the best sounding ukulele I've ever played. Good luck on the sale!

Thankyou for the kind words everyone.

Certainly I would prefer a direct sale but would also be prepared to make a trade if anyone is interested in that idea, but my tastes are fairly narrow.

I'd like a Pohaku soprano; a Black Bear concert; an Ono concert or baritone; a Barron River soprano or concert; a Mya Moe soprano or super-soprano; a Hollywood model 9 or 10 or a Big Rusty soprano or concert resonator. Or a wood bodied National reso. Prepared to up-trade and add some cash or down trade and receive a little. Thanks all for your consideration.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom