Who's Going to UWC VII? - Seasonistas at UWC

UkeCan1

Reaction score
The Ukulele World Congress is coming soon to a field near you! (Or perhaps far from you (Indiana) ... but so worth the trip.)

I went last year - it was amazing - this year I am going for an entire week. 500+ ukulele players gathered in a field playing ukuleles together, from all over the world ... what could possibly be any better than that?!

I met at least 20 other Seasonistas there last year, and got to jam with most of them. And hug them. Just awesome. Once you have come once, you will want to come back every year. There is nothing else in the world like it.

So who else is going? Would love to get together with you all and make a Season 172 video at UWC ... at the open mic Saturday, perhaps? (We tried this last year and failed ... this time for su-ure!)

If you are going, please reply here.

Also, I set up a closed Facebook group for UWC 7 Seasonistas - it's here: www.facebook.com/groups/SeasonistasAtUWC
Please join us if you are a Seasonista going to UWC 7!

(You may not be able to join directly - if so, please PM me ... on FB if we're connected there ... or here if not.)

(You are a Seasonista if you have ever submitted an entry to any Season of the Ukulele, Season 1 to Season 171. If you haven't yet, there's still time!)

(You are going to UWC if you are attending the Ukulele World Congress, free of charge and mostly unorganized, in a field near Needmore, Indiana, any time between this weekend and Sunday, June 7th (the "official" stuff, such as it is, happens mainly next Friday and Saturday, June 5 and 6, 2015). If you're not yet going, there's still time for that too!)

I hope to see each and every one of you there!

Top Bottom